The "OWASP BeNeLux Days 2023" edition will take place on Thursday 23rd and Friday 24th of November 2023 in Hasselt (Belgium)
More details will follow soon as we're working on the conference program!
Georges Bolssens is confirmed as trainer!
We're happy to confirm more speakers for the conference day:
Registration is open: https://owasp-benelux-days-2023.eventbrite.com .
We have three confirmed speakers (Sarah-Jane Madden, Himanshu Mehta, Niels-Tanis) and one confirmed training (Juice Shop Training: Train the Trainer Edition)!
OWASP BeNeLux conference is free, but registration is required!
To support the OWASP organisation, consider to become a member, it's only US$50! Check out the Membership page to find out more.
What Happens at a OWASP BeNeLux Days Conference?
Never been to an OWASP BeNeLux Days Conference?
Here’s a bit of info to provide some background.
- Technical talks by experts in security, devops, and cloud
- Training sessions for hands on learning in top security areas
- Keynotes from industry leaders
- Vendor booths to promote the latest advances in security technology
- A variety of other activities such as capture the flag, security tool training, and more